Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged by Raji...

I have given only some basic information in the 'About Me' section. Now Raji has tagged me to write about myself, hence this post. I use the same subtopics.

My parents named me : Muthukumar
My friends call me : R.G / Muthu / Kumar / Mams (only boys are calling me Mams : (
My place : Sivakasi - TN - India
My Zodiac sign : Scorpio
I was born on : 20th
I look back to those days when : I discovered some other faces of mine - my UG college days
Given a chance to be invisible I'd : Go around the world without being restricted by boundaries, procedures, money, anything it might be and explore new places (might need a nice companion though!)
I would love to have a pet : a talking Parrot
The Teacher I like the most : Taking it as a profession, I like my Botany teacher in school Mr. Ezhilarasu
Movies I like to watch : Comedy and Happy ending movies
The singer of my choice : S. Varalakshmi
My favorite past time : doing something with my lappy
I love to dress myself in : casuals
I would love to visit : Australian beaches
I go crazy about things like : bikes, fruit juices, computers, shower and the list goes on with some censored things
My dream date would be with : waiting for...
I fancy love as : the basis of everything (love makes persons and persons make love! might not be as simple as that for us humans)
I tap my feet to the rhythm of : nature
I aspire to become : a person who can help/support the needy
About me as a person : I do anything and everything I like, right or wrong (who got the right to judge?) without disturbing others... lot more... will continue up later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    To tell more about Muthu: He is a person who is always there to help you whenever. Muthu is very tall (I mean really tall) :). Next I'll upload the picture we took when we were working together. Tech-savy and an biotech man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a bigger picture of mine... things are possible only because some special people like you are with me. Anyway thanks for your comments, Raji.

    ReplyDelete