Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where am I?


The moment I saw this pic (while searching for something) I loved it. Immediately I put this pic in my Orkut and changed my name as 'Where am I?' One of my friends scrapped me asking for the meaning of this pic. I could guess why he asked for. I said, "No comments". Couple of days later, I replaced the pic with my own, as I thought it would help promoting my blog.

A week back the same friend came online and chatted. Seeing my blog, he said "It would be better if you don't post any love failure messages in your blog". I asked him that who has failed. Without answering that question he talked about that Orkut pic. He said like, "You always do like this. You never answer my questions. You just confuse. You have changed the Orkut pic when I asked for the meaning". The baseline is he thought that I am expressing love failure through the pic as it is his inference from what he know. I didn't say anything but, "I will post the pic and the meaning in my blog".

The pic reads 'Where is my Love, Where is my Hope, Where is my reason to live'. I feel it more like a statement, than an interrogative. I have stated in an older post 'Reasons', that we always need reasons to live and emotional factors stand up first in keeping us alive. Emotions come out of a relationship. Sometimes emotions may form relationships. So here comes a statement - We are searching out for reasons which in turn lead to relationships and emotions. This is what the pic (or I try to) says.

Coming back to the so called 'love failure'... I don't know where does it come from. There is no need for such a term because 'Love never fails', only people fail. That too people do not fail in love, they fail in understanding love.

Now... if the friend I mentioned in the beginning reads this post, he will say, "You confuse me once again".

(P.S)
There is no market for your sorrows. So never advertise your feelings.

- Charlie Chaplin.

1 comment:

  1. That true!!! Love never fails but we forget to understand the true value of love.

    ReplyDelete