Friday, March 27, 2009

Reasons

We need or search for reasons to do something... what's there for living?... Thought about something odd (or common?) What do I do for my living is a different questions but what are the factors that keep me living/alive? - my breath, heart, lungs, my food, digestive system, immune system etc.... these are all important but as a group, biological factors stand second next only to the emotional factors. I always believe that science or any system at whatever stage cannot beat human emotions in the race.



Human - Homo sapiens - as a species is described as a social animal. (Check out 'Man the social animal') So as a human, as a social animal, I cannot live alone. I depend on some of the fellow humans and mere emotions to keep me running through my life. I would also say emotions are our driving force which comes out of a relationship (whatever it might be)

And now... my driving force comes out of two main groups - my family and friends. I consider only my parents (as I am single yet!) in the family group and few more special people in the friends group. I will talk more about them in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment