Thursday, March 26, 2009

Got the title!

I know very well that my blog is yet to gain it's second reader(s) (!'m the first :) coz.. I am just about to start promoting and invite my favorite faces.

It has been more than 15 days since I wrote my first post. I bet myself not to have such a long gap during the journey ahead. These days I was thinking of a better title for my blog. Finally I got the title during my travel in a local bus. It flashed in my mind when I saw a couple sitting in a seat beside mine. They were enjoying and in the whole bus with more than 30 people comprising of all age groups from both the genders, they two only had smiling faces and enjoyed the travel. Credits also go to some of the little boys and girls in their school uniform who took the bus in the next stop. They confirmed that I have selected the right topic for my blog and it is :

Meaning of life
everyone's life involves a journey towards understanding the meaning of life and the reasons to live

I don't want to take much space to explain my title, as it is familiar to every human being. This will be my personnel blog. Will include incidents, things, places, people... anything and everything (that i want to share) that I come across during my living moments (non-living moments?). I am sure that it will be a mixture of all the values of life.

I was talking about smiling faces and wanted to remember Raji, my friend. I admire at her 'always smiling' attitude. She is the last reason for me to stop just thinking about starting a blog and end up getting into some action.

(PS - I am new to writing and trying to improve at each ground. I will be glad to receive your comments on the content and layout of my blog)

2 comments:

  1. This was a very nice title. And thanks for writing because I know how much you know.(Guys really, muthu knows a lot).And I mus say that I was impressed with the colours in your blog. Good and Happy writing. Edhavadhu doubt irundha enna kelunga?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Raji... I entered blogging only to know new things and always there is a lot to learn. You know what - I had some doubts while creating mine and your blog helped me a lot. I have also noted couple of doubts and will ask you later

    ReplyDelete