Saturday, April 11, 2009

Romantic ride!

The day started with an interesting romance. I was riding my bike at a possibly high speed in national highways accompanied by my girl discussing about a friend. We enjoyed the freshness of morning air, the chillness due to the recent rain and the warmth of sitting close in the bike. But I wanted something more. Guessing my intention, she hugged me tightly and started kissing on my cheek. I noticed couple of lorry drivers starred at us. Who cares? In spite of some risky bends and sudden tilts, I managed to accelerate and the romance also continued. Disturbed by my beard, she stopped and said in a pleasing voice "This is why I ask you to shave regularly". We laughed at for a while.

I decided to shave at least today and woke up suddenly to know that I am just hugging my pillow and everything was a perfect dream. It was 6 in the morning. Looked at my face, found it 'not bad' and changed my decision. Of course, there is no one yet to be disturbed by my cute beard!

1 comment: